Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Kate interviews !!!

+19
martasssantos
vodianova
claire*
berenice
alicia753
quillsat
peteandco
nana
Emilie
Geoffrey
Ju'
Adeline
SweMar
Gat
Iris
fana-kate
Clochette
~ Eloïse ~
Poeiti
23 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

Kate interviews !!! Empty
MessageSujet: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyVen 8 Déc - 13:01

J'ouvre un nouveau sujet pour que vous puissiez poster toutes les vidéos d'interviews de Kate !!!! cheers

Et voici, pour commencer, Kate invitée chez David Letterman !!! Elle parle entre autre de "The Holiday", de Cameron Diaz et de son passage sur canal+ (la première fois)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VbcgWDXsHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OO0l2MuBCc&mode=related&search=
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.eternal-kate.net
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyVen 8 Déc - 13:11

Ouaaa! cheers trooop cool! Kate est superbe!!! merci! Wink j'adore les interviews avec parce que on ne sait jamais ce qui peut arriver.... lol! je ne vise aucune émissions bien sûr! (ironie) lol!
http://flyiing-thoughtss.tumblr.com/
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyVen 8 Déc - 14:10

lol! Tout à fait d'accord avec toi !!! lol!
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyDim 31 Déc - 4:09

Nouvelle vidéo !!!! cheers
Voici un interview de Kate pour le film "The holiday" !!!! Very Happy

http://www.commeaucinema.com/bandes-annonces=59193.html

Pour voir l'interview de Kate, cliquez sur "Kate Winslet" à gauche..... Wink
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyLun 1 Jan - 4:16

merci!!!! cheers ça m'a fait rire au début quand elle dit : "iris come to this fabulous house" lol!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyLun 1 Jan - 10:28

Mon blog est rempli de videos de Kate, alors pour les amateurs allez-y! De plus, vous y trouverez mes photos de ma rencontre avec elle! cheers flower
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyLun 1 Jan - 10:29

Enfin je suis bete.. il daudrait peut etre poster l'adresse: englishrose1975.skyblog.com
Clochette
Super Modérateur
Clochette

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyMer 3 Jan - 15:58

autre interview de Kate et cameron pour the holiday

http://www.dvdrama.com/ramaplayer.php?nom=diazwinslet.ff&w=500&h=352&nostart=0&titre=Interview%20de%20Cameron%20Diaz%20et%20Kate%20Winslet%20pour%20The%20Holiday
http://graphik.site.voila.fr/
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 2:48

merci Clochette! Very Happy super interview!
fana-kate

fana-kate

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 3:38

merci pour ton blog
Iris

Iris

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 4:01

Géniale cette interwiew ! Merci Beaucoup !
Clochette
Super Modérateur
Clochette

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 4:55

de rien ! Wink
http://graphik.site.voila.fr/
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyJeu 4 Jan - 13:15

Merci !!!! Very Happy Wink
Gat

Gat

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyVen 12 Jan - 8:52

J'adore comment elle raconte son passage à la télévision francaise! OMG! La honte pour les francais!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Elle va plus jamais vouloir revenir chez nous!!! Laughing
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyVen 12 Jan - 10:55

Oh ben non alors !!!! Crying or Very sad J'espère qu'elle reviendra !!!! bounce Même si les français sont fous !!! geek geek geek lol!
Iris

Iris

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyVen 12 Jan - 11:07

C'est clair comment elle raconte ça ! mdr ! Surtout comment elle le décrit le mec ! lol!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: My most important role is at home   Kate interviews !!! EmptySam 27 Jan - 4:50

This is me, this is my face and my curves, this is simply me, Kate!

Une interview geniale!

My most important role is at home.

January 26, 2007

By Sarah Vianney

Kate Winslet makes a point of forgoing the usual pampering in the make-up chair for our interview in the Beverly Hills Four Seasons.

She is dressed in a simple black cardigan, with wisps of her champagne-blonde hair escaping her ponytail. She is Ordinary Kate, down-to-earth, and accessible.

Yet she is one of our most celebrated actresses, this week nominated for the Best Actress Oscar for her performance in Little Children. Even though this is her fifth nomination, she is not yet used to the thrill of hearing her name read out.

“It is incredible to get an Academy nomination,” she says. “It’s one of the best things that has happened to me. You never as an actor think that’s going to happen. It genuinely means a lot to me.”

At 31, Winslet has had more Oscar nominations than any other actress of that age, for Titanic, Sense and Sensibility, Iris, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and, of course, for Little Children.

She is up against stiff British competition - Dames Helen Mirren and Judi Dench - but her nomination for the portrayal of the adulterous suburban mother who is callous and neglectful with her daughter, is something she worked hard for.

“It’s such a challenge when you play a character that you don’t 100 per cent like. Sarah in Little Children was tough. There were some qualities she possessed that I did not respect and I had to find my own way of sympathising with who she was and how she behaved.”

But her performance was widely lauded, inspiring Rolling Stone’s Peter Travers to write: “A never-better Kate Winslet goes so deep into her character you can almost feel her nerve endings”.

Being chosen for her work on the film, directed by Todd Field, she tells me, is “just incredible … terrifying, too”.

This is the film about which she recently said, “As an actress, when you have to get naked it’s really, really terrible. You feel sick and you think to yourself, ‘I must be absolutely mad and I must remember not to do this again’.” But meeting the challenge has clearly paid off.

Winslet is sanguine about Oscar day itself. “I have always been able to really enjoy it. You are going to an event that people around the world would give their right arm to attend.

“When the day arrives you just gasp and it’s nerve-wracking, but I am not a kind of stress-out/freak-out person, really I’m not.”

Becoming a mother, she says, has helped her deal with the pressure of fame: “I have become even calmer since having children. As a parent you just can’t be self-absorbed. Any self-indulgence, neurosis and panic, that’s just gone. It’s just been eradicated.”

Winslet lives a bi-continental lifestyle, shuttling Mia, six, and Joe, three, between the UK and New York, home of her husband, the equally lauded American Beauty director Sam Mendes. You get the impression she wants you to believe she is really one of us.

“I am not a big luxury person, I am not into glamour. Our home and our life isn’t like that. Our life at home is real; we don’t have seven cars and 25 houses. Or even 25 bedrooms. That would make me feel extremely uncomfortable.”

For the past nine months, Winslet has been on her year off. The films she has starred in were all made by last May, and instead she has devoted her time to her children and immersed herself in domestic ordinariness.

“I wish I could tell you I’d been doing a Prue Leith cookery course or learned French. I am not organised in myself that way at all. I am incredibly organised with my kids and my family, but when it comes to me, I can’t even get my act together to go to the gym.

“The year off was for two reasons, the main one being just wanting to be with the kids. As opposed to being with the kids and work.” She raises an eyebrow for effect.

When she talks she looks right at you, rather fearlessly. She throws her opinions at you, and does not seek out your approval. So was it hard for her to leave her children to go to work?

“I have never been in a position where I had to leave them to go to work. Sam and I take it in turns to work. We always work it out as a family, and it’s great. The kids are fantastically stable as a result.”

But visits to the set are a rare treat. “I don’t drag them along and leave them with a box of crayons. And also, if they are around, I find I cannot concentrate because my focus shifts to them and I am thrown by it.

“Those visits are special, we really build them up. Now that Mia is six she begins to understand it and is fascinated.”

Once she decided she would take time off, Kate took on a rapid succession of roles. She starred in Little Children, was the voice of a grungy heroine rat in Flushed Away, worked opposite Jude Law in All the King’s Men and finally acted in her first romantic comedy, The Holiday.

“I did more because I knew I had the year off and I wanted to get a whole bunch of it out of my system.”

How much does her family influence her choice of work? “Only when it comes to logistics. Less in terms of ‘Do I love the script?’, but more ‘Where is it going to shoot? Timbuktu? Don’t think we can go there.’

“But I have to be honest: has it changed how I make choices? It really hasn’t. I never liked anything violent, even before I had kids. I am not into it; it does not float my boat.

“I’ve definitely changed as an actress since having kids. There’s been more emotionally available to me because I have experienced it.”

I can’t help wondering if the divorce from her first husband Jim Threapleton in 2001 was an emotional learning-curve for her.

She beams. “I have never had problems crying on screen, but now I really don’t have a problem. I think you just become completely smushy when you are a parent.”

Free time has become a distant memory for Kate. “I don’t actually have any time for myself. Work almost becomes like a break, because having two kids takes a lot.

“I get time for myself, weirdly, when I work. Sometimes you find yourself with an hour where they change a lighting set-up and I don’t know what to do with myself.

“When you become a parent you forget to be by yourself, you think: phone - who should I phone? Time on my own is a long bath or time with Sam. Going out for a drink or something. And those little things become really enjoyable and important.”

Kate Winslet is an interesting paradox - she puts her family first yet is extremely driven. Not just thorough and practical in her approach to her parts, but excited by who else she can be and compelled to explore her talent and extend her range.

“I am very lucky that I get a lot of very, very different material to read, like Little Children. I love the fact that I get to see tiny scripts, films that would not necessarily see the light of day if it wasn’t for bigger actors getting involved with them.”

She does not fear that a younger and prettier actress will replace her on the red carpet or the Oscar nominations list but you get the sense Winslet is cramming in as much work as she can while she’s in demand.

“To say I am not driven would be stupid. Because when I am at work I am incredibly driven and determined and all of those things. I have this feeling that I have got to be out there all the time and make the most of this moment because it will go and never come back.

“But I don’t have an agenda and I’m not neurotic either. I don’t have that kind of panic thing. I mean, listen, when I am 35 I might be saying something completely different. So far, so good.”

Has Mia inherited the Winslet family thespic gene? “There were flickers of it when she was four. She was a very flamboyant and expressive kid, but now she has calmed down a little.

“There was a moment where I thought “Oh, my God, she could really end up doing this for a living!” and I wasn’t sure how I felt about this. I know from my parents, when I said that was what I wanted to do, it was a big deal.

“My father was a struggling actor for most of his life; both my sisters act and they are not struggling at the moment but it can be a very hard life.

“When a parent has experienced heartache and struggle from the thing they love most and which they do for a living, of course, it makes sense that they’d be concerned about their child going in for it. My dad was very much: OK, ach f***.”

When she talks about her father, you feel just a flicker of who Kate really is. She makes a point of being so open about certain aspects of her life that you cannot help feeling she is hiding other parts of herself. A notion she acknowledges unapologetically.

“If I told you exactly what I was like, basically you would be in the position that my husband is in, because he and my kids are the only people who really know what I am like.

“This is me; I am this person, what you see is what you get. I don’t change when I am on a film set, I am still completely the same person, and I don’t become a freak who’s banging their head in a corner.

“I am very practical, that’s the one thing I would say about myself. Organised and straightforward. What can I say, I am fabulous!”

Source: Evening Standard
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptySam 27 Jan - 5:14

ouaaa! merci Elodie! Very Happy ca c'est une super interview, tu as raison! Wink
Iris

Iris

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptySam 27 Jan - 5:44

Génial cette interwiew ! Merci beaucoup Elodie !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyDim 28 Jan - 9:22

Encore une petite internview sympa sur Kate, elle date d'hier.

January 28, 2007

By Sal Morgan

She’s just clocked up her fifth Oscar nomination but Kate Winslet insists she’s just another young mum.

Kate Winslet insists she’s “normal” and today she almost looks it. Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail. She’s barely got an ounce of make-up on and she’s “thrown on the first thing in front of me”, which today is jeans, a black top and cardigan, after “making breakfast for the kids”, Mia, 6, and Joe, 3.

Some stars try to pull the normal card and come off anything but. Others try the same trick and succeed in hiding some high-maintenance habits from the public, only to reveal themselves to industry insiders. But the prevailing wisdom about Winslet, both outside and inside the film business, is that despite her fame, wealth, talent and beauty, she’s incredibly “normal” and “down to earth”. Yes, really.

Of course, she may be normal but her life isn’t. She is watched, followed and fantasised about. She’s nominated for Oscars.

She also gets up at 5.30am to pack kids’ lunches. She swears, smokes, eats, drinks and loves to laugh.

“I’m really not that kind of stress-out, freak-out person,” she says. “And I think I’ve become calmer since having kids, because you have to. You just can’t be self-absorbed in any way. There is no time when you are a mum.” But it’s tempting to think she must have always had it in her; an inherent normalness that refuses to say die.

Todd Field, who directed her in Little Children , disagrees - kind of:

“There’s nothing normal about her. She’s rare and fine and peculiar. When people say she’s normal, what they’re referring to is that she doesn’t run around trying to get her picture in the papers or on TV. What’s interesting is what she is - grounded and with her head screwed on - and that’s not often the case in this industry.”

Sitting in a hotel with a cup of tea to talk up her latest movie, Winslet is a world away from the best-actress nominee we saw draped in a white strapless Azzaro gown and Chopard jewels at the Golden Globe Awards two weeks ago. But maybe not. Though having to frock up and have your every look and move analysed by a hoard of paparazzi might freak out lesser mortals, she’s certainly not one to weird out about the red carpet.

“When you are going to an event that people around the world would give their right arm to attend, you just have to have fun and enjoy it, otherwise what’s the point?” she says.

Winslet has been all over the screen in the past few months, appearing in the glossy romantic comedy The Holiday, voicing a part in the animated flick Flushed Away and in a stellar line-up including Sean Penn and Patricia Clarkson in All The King’s Men. She has also received her fifth Academy Award nomination for her role in Little Children, a part she describes as her “most difficult acting experience” to date.

“The subject was tough and so was the story,” she says of the movie, about a group of young married couples whose lives intersect. Winslet plays Sarah, an adulterous housewife and distracted mother.

“I didn’t respect my character - she was a bad wife and a bad mother and shooting the love scenes was the worst. That stuff gets harder when you’ve had two kids. You just hope to God that you are getting away with it!”

The secret of Winslet’s appeal is that she is accessibly attractive. Not conventionally beautiful or model-girl thin, she exudes a kind of healthy vitality that pulls her closer to her audience than many of her contemporaries. You just sense she would never subscribe to the haunted chic of Keira Knightley even if she could. Winslet is sensible and smart enough to know that cool doesn’t last.

There’s no subject that’s “off limits” with this A-list actress. There are no embargoes to sign, no assistants or publicists standing by. She’s talking, turning off her mobile phone, making a cuppa, putting on lip balm and apologising, “Sorry, I am listening, just excuse me while I do this.”

She’s polite, down to earth, and an open book and at 31, the actress has already chalked up some pretty good chapters. Most notably after last week’s Oscar nomination announcement, Kate Winslet became the youngest performer to receive five acting nominations. The previous record holder was Olivia de Havilland, who was 33 when she received her fifth nomination, in 1950, for The Heiress.

Not bad going for a normal mum. “You know, the one thing I will absolutely say is it is incredible to get an Academy Award nomination. Never as an actor do you think you are going to get cast in a film, let along get nominated for awards. It genuinely means a lot to me and I’ve never really sort of said that before because the kind of English humble muscle always steps in,” she laughs.

Born into a family of thespians, Winslet began acting classes at 11 and got her first big break at 17 in Heavenly Creatures. She attended a cattle call audition for Ang Lee’s Sense And Sensibility, where she impressed Emma Thompson and later the Academy Award voters (who nominated her for best actress in a supporting role).

Winslet returned to the red carpet two years later with a few more films under her belt - one was about a sinking ship that made box office history and Winslet an international star.

“It was genuinely overwhelming,” she says of the Titanic experience. “People would say to me, ‘How are you going to cope? Your life’s going to change’. I would say, ‘My life’s not going to change’. I was very defensive about it. But the truth is my life did change. Completely.”

Her major decision, which turned out to be a good one, was to temporarily abandon Hollywood and disappear to the desert in North Africa where she would shoot Hideous Kinky (1998).

“There were lots of huge offers and big shiny pay cheques, but I wasn’t ready,” she says.

“For whatever reason I knew I could run the risk of being burnt out, and I wanted to be acting for a long time.”

While making the movie she met an aspiring director named Jim Threapleton - whom she married, had a baby with and divorced, all within the space of three years. “It was a mutual decision. It just wasn’t right any more,”she said at the time of the divorce.

She quickly began seeing (her now husband) American Beauty director Sam Mendes and for the first time in her life got a taste for how bad the press can be.

“Until the divorce I was held up as this down-to-earth English rose who could do no wrong. What a disaster that was! How dare I be so squeaky-clean?” she says sarcastically.

“Even when they tried to be really mean to me - calling me fat - I was still unwaveringly determined to say, ‘So what? Who cares? Get a life.”‘

Winslet is happy her 20s are behind her. Her previous decade, she says, was “pretty hard core”. “I lived my 20s at a pretty furious pace,” she says. “I really think you’re trying to figure out who the hell you are - the difficulty for me was I had to do that very much in the public eye.”

In 2003 Winslet married Mendes on the island of Anguilla in the Caribbean and gave birth to Joe Alfie seven months later. They live in New York and the Cotswolds and try to avoid taking on projects at the same time to ensure one parent is always at home.

Winslet is in the middle of a year-long hiatus, caring for the kids as Mendes stages David Hare’s play The Vertical Hour on Broadway.

“When I travel for work I try and bring them with me but they rarely come on set. I would never drag them along and leave them in a trailer with a box of crayons waiting for mummy,” she explains.

Winslet says her children have no idea she is famous and she’d like to keep it that way for as long as possible. She tries to keep them away from “the telly if I might be on a show”. She never reads reviews of her performances and makes sure magazines with herself or ultra-thin models on the cover are out of sight.

In November last year when the skinny debate began celebrities were asked to voice their opinion on the issue - Winslet was the only one that spoke up.

“It’s so disturbing because young girls are impressionable from 11 up to 19 or 20 even,” Winslet said.

“They’re trying to figure out who they are, and they want to be loved, and what I resent is that there is an image of perfection that is getting thinner and thinner, and it’s truly upsetting to me.

“It’s only a matter of time before she [Mia] becomes aware of it and it frightens the life out of me.”

For now, though, Mia looks like she may be “on track to be a marine biologist”. As for Joe, “he’s too young to know”.

Either way, Winslet will try her best to keep them “incredibly balanced” and will continue “to beat the normal drum”.

“I’ve been dealt some rough cards, certainly at the beginning of my 20s. But the trick is not to change yourself because of what somebody else thinks.”

She says she is proud of the fact that young women have someone to look up to who doesn’t try to conform to the improbable strictures of contemporary physical aesthetics or behave in a way that’s likely to push Lindsay Lohan off the covers of the celebrity weeklies.

“I know I may be the only person beating the normal drum,” she says, “but I’m afraid I’m just going to carry on.”

Source: The Sydney Morning Herald
fana-kate

fana-kate

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyDim 28 Jan - 9:29

Merci beaucoup, j'adore tes interview et en plus comme c'est écrit en gros c'est plus pratique pour lire sans s'abimer les yeux
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyDim 28 Jan - 9:30

C'est pour ca que je mets en gros! Very Happy Wink
fana-kate

fana-kate

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyDim 28 Jan - 9:38

moi j'adore l'interview de kate et cameron. Le rire de cameron me fait trop marrer mdr
Iris

Iris

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyDim 28 Jan - 9:57

Merci pour l'interwiew Elodie ! C'est vrai que c'est mieux quand c'ets en gros !
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! EmptyDim 28 Jan - 10:16

merci beaucoup pour l'interview! celui-ci et super aussi! Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Kate interviews !!!   Kate interviews !!! Empty

Kate interviews !!!
Page 1 sur 12Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant