Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Interview Parade Magazine

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

Interview Parade Magazine Empty
MessageSujet: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyMar 25 Nov - 11:59

Nouvelle interview de Kate Winslet avec 3 nouvelles photos !!! Les photos sont MA-GNI-FIQUES !!! cheers WOW ! lol!

Image hébergée par servimg.com

In this Sunday's issue of PARADE, Kate Winslet talks to James Kaplan about her new film Revolutionary Road, how she finds normalcy in her public life and the advice she wants to give her children. Below, the actress talks more about her onscreen reunion with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Q: What was it like to team up with Leonardo DiCaprio again?

A: Revolutionary Road is very important to me, because it was such a labor of love, and such a passion project for all of us. Also, the added pressure of not only my husband Sam and I working together for the first time, but Leo and I back together on screen after almost 12 years.

Q: Did you feel added pressure?

A: We really wanted to get it right. And there's just bound to be a certain amount of expectation. There's going to be a lot of intrigue, for reasons that are not just this story, because of Titanic and because of our history, our on-screen history.

Q: What it was like to have your husband direct you in this film?

A: The fact that we are married was incredibly helpful, just simply because he knows my history, as I know his. So there were certain moments when he could see the dark places I was trying to go to and he would know to just leave me alone. I don't share everything with every actor or director. There's always a little something that I'm keeping for myself, my own baggage that, if I were to sit down with a therapist and dissect those things, they wouldn't be baggage any more. Which is why I've never wanted to have therapy, because I quite like my baggage, and I quite like sorting through it for myself, because it comes in very handy in my work.

Q: Was it difficult to change gears within the relationship with him?

A: Funnily enough, no. You might imagine that we would have lunch together every day. I never wanted to do that. There were times he would say, 'Oh, why don't you pop into the trailer? We'll have a quick coffee before you go back into hair and makeup after lunch.' I'd say, 'Oh, no-no, I can't. I have to just sit and think.' I was the one who actually was not wanting to have sort of sociable times together with him on set. I would never have lunch with a director. So why should it have been any different just because we were married?

Q: How did that dynamic play out when working with Leo?

A: Sam would try to surprise me or surprise Leo when we were doing scenes together, and because Leo and I do have sort of an almost telepathic connection, because we've known each other for such a long time and have remained friends consistently over all of these years, I know how Leo thinks, I know how he works, as he does with me. Sometimes, in order to just twist the scene around, Sam would quietly say to Leo, 'Just surprise her; try this thing.' Or he would come to me and say, 'Try this -- don't tell him you're going to do it.' So he would have to do that, so that Leo and I were able to keep it fresh and alive.

Q: Are you able to set the movie star part of the job apart from the job itself?

A: The big fame thing -- that sort of changed everything. I was very thrown by that, and extremely confused by it. People would say to me when we were making Titanic, 'What are you going to do? Your life is going to change completely.' And I would defiantly say, 'Well, no, it's not.' But of course it changed. My life did absolutely change, and I did have to make some adjustments, and I did have to accept the fact that I couldn't go and use the public swimming pool as regularly as I used to, just because it was a silly idea -- just because I couldn't swim 60 laps without someone stopping me and saying, 'Aren't you that girl who...'

But I think I was so young and I wasn't ready for any of that. I found my own way in a rather sort of unpredictable way, by choosing to do smaller movies in order to just be able to stick to the craft of acting, because that's what I love. I really, really needed to hang on to that, to survive really for a couple of years, and just let the dust settle.

Q: There's been a lot written about your weight and your body. How do you deal with the media scrutiny?

A: I have been very lucky to achieve a certain amount of success at a certain age, so that I didn't have to change myself physically in order to attempt to find my success. That's been a very, very big deal. As a kid, I was not very confident at all. I think that my confidence as a woman and as an actress has grown over the years through the roles I've played. But at the same time, this notion that nobody is perfect -- movie stars included -- is very important to me. It's a very important message to give to young women.

Q: It's a big subject in a lot of people's minds.

A: For that reason I will never be unhappy to talk about it. Because it IS a big subject in people's minds, and I do think that it will continue to be important, simply because so much of what young women are seeing these days is through the media. It's the exact reason why, even though I'm on the covers of magazines, I don't allow magazines into my home -- because that's where it starts. My daughter is eight. It's only a matter of time before she is going to start picking these magazines up and going, 'Oh, can I have that lip gloss?' or 'I like that thing' or that... She's eight. Come on. I don't want it to start that young -- body awareness seems to be getting younger and younger.

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2008/11/kate-winslet-web-exclusive
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyMar 25 Nov - 12:09

Bon je vais lire ca après manger mais... AAAAAHHH!!! les photooooos!!! Shocked cheers
Elles sont superbes!!! Gros coup de coeur pour la dernière!!! I love you
http://flyiing-thoughtss.tumblr.com/
Adeline

Adeline

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyMar 25 Nov - 12:57

merci pour l'interview! Smile j'aime beaucoup la 1ère & la 3ème photo Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeybeeChannel
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyMar 25 Nov - 13:06

Ca y est j'ai lu! Very Happy C'est plutôt positif tout ca! ^^
Toujours cette question de poids et d'assumer ses formes qui revient... Rolling Eyes Et toujours la même réponse! Razz

J'ai vu qu'il y avait ca aussi :

Spend time around Kate Winslet, and the subject of food is bound to come up sooner or later. You may not have known, for instance, that the last job she had before breaking into the movies was behind the counter in a delicatessen. “I made sandwiches. I cut up cheese. I ground coffee,” she says. “I loved it!”

To this day, Winslet likes to unwind in the kitchen. “I do endless chopping and preparing things,” she tells me. “I really find that relaxing. I do a lot of thinking as I am chopping and cooking.” And then there’s the revelation she had a few weekends ago—where else but in a restaurant? Winslet and her husband, director Sam Mendes, had gone out for lunch with their young daughter and son—a relatively rare occasion, the actress insists. “We like them to see those things as a treat, as they should be—and still are to me, actually.” She smiles. “We were having lunch, and I was having a glass of wine and eating bread and putting butter on the bread, and I turned to Sam and said, ‘I am just so happy!’”

Now, not a lot of actresses would be seen in public eating bread, let alone bread and butter. (“A lot of butter,” Winslet emphasizes. “Nothing like it.”) But then, Winslet has never been like other actresses. Ever since she burst to superstardom in Titanic in 1997, she has seemed in a category of her own: matchlessly talented, splendidly full-bodied in a profession where thinness is an obsession, and unapologetically down-to-earth. There’s a delicate beauty to her face, but that resolute jaw seems to signal her willingness to play strong, uncompromising characters. “Kate Wins-let is always naked, sitting on a toilet, or running buck naked,” Halle Berry said recently. “She’s free. I want to be the kind of actress who can really be comfortable with my body like that.”

When I read Winslet the quote, she guffaws with delight. “Oh!” she says. “That’s so amazing. That is worth the pain! I am thrilled to hear someone like Halle say something like that. But what I would want to say to her is, ‘Well, you can,’ because all I do is say, ‘I don’t give a ____!’”

We’re sitting in her husband’s office in downtown Manhattan. (Winslet and Mendes divide their time between a New York apartment and a country house in their native England.) The 33-year-old actress, wearing high black boots, black jeans, a black jacket, and a white T-shirt, speaks animatedly and uninhibitedly as—the health-conscious will not be pleased to hear—she smokes a cigarette she has just rolled herself.

Kate Winslet goes her own way. She’s the youngest actress ever to have received five Academy Award nominations, and the pair of movies she has opening in December—Revolutionary Road (directed by Mendes) and The Reader—could garner her one or two more. In Revolutionary Road, she gives a shattering performance as April Wheeler, a young wife in violent revolt against the complacency of 1950s suburbia. Her husband is played by her Titanic co-star and longtime friend Leonardo DiCaprio. It’s the first time the two have worked together in a dozen years, and one of the most delightful things about the reunion for Winslet, she says, is seeing onscreen how the two of them have aged.

“I’m like, ‘Yes, damn it! Look at those foreheads move!’” she crows. “I mean, he has this amazing furrow here”—she points to a spot between her eyebrows—“which wasn’t as prominent then, and this”—Winslet points to the wrinkles on her own forehead—“is much more prominent in me now. I just love seeing those things. I am enjoying my face changing, as well as realizing that at the same time, as you get older, the machine isn’t as well-oiled as it was.”

She may have been younger and sprier a dozen years ago, but she wasn’t happier. As she was finishing Titanic, her first love—actor and writer Stephen Tredre—was dying of bone cancer. “I was so young, and I wasn’t ready for any of that,” she says of the combination of pain and international fame that hit. While trying to find herself professionally—for a few years, she did only small, quirky films—she struggled personally. In 1998, she married assistant director Jim Threapleton; and in 2001, the year after the couple had a daughter, Mia, they divorced.

“I was very, very thrown by the fact that I had to make some big changes in my life in order to be myself, but under this kind of movie-star banner,” Winslet says. “It was a difficult balance to find. Now I feel I’ve got that. I’ve actually had it for a while, I think. That’s mainly to do with my incredible husband.”

Winslet and Mendes married in 2003; their son Joe was born later the same year, and her daughter lives with them full-time. “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective,” Winslet says. “Everything else just disappears. For my own children, I do want for them to look back and remember that it was me in the kitchen, that I was doing the packed lunches, that we were there on the school run, that we did take a bus. I want them to remember those things, because those are the things that I remember from my own childhood and that have been incredibly important to me. I also think that those are the things that children need in order to become normal kids. I don’t want them to feel that they are any different because of my job or Sam’s job.”

What she wants to give her children is what she herself had: a household firmly grounded in reality. Her father was an actor, and her mother’s parents ran a repertory company. “We never had any money,” she tells me. “I really grew up in a world of struggling actors who were doing it because they loved it.”

While the Winslets were passionate about acting, they held no illusions about it. “We were all always told, ‘OK, if this is really something you want to do, that’s fine. Just know it’s going to be hard,’” Kate says. “It was always, ‘You might not get it. Go for it. You’ve nothing to lose. Just work hard and be yourself.’ That was the main thing we were always told. ‘Be yourself. Don’t try to be like the girl who is ahead of you in the line. Be yourself.’”

The advice stood her in good stead when Kate auditioned along with a hundred other teenage girls to co-star in 1994’s Heavenly Creatures, a movie directed by then-newcomer Peter Jackson (The Lord of the Rings). Appropriately, Winslet was working at the deli when she got the phone call. “I was in the middle of making a sandwich,” she recalls. “I had to leave work pretty much immediately, and somebody else had to finish making this poor guy’s sandwich, because I was hysterical. Then I had to walk home, because I had forgotten to collect my wages before I left, and I had no bus fare.”

She had gotten the breakthrough role by following her parents’ advice—advice, Winslet tells me, she now finds herself giving to her own children: “‘Be yourself—that’s all you need to be. Why do you want to be like that person? Be you. Be you.’”

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2008/11/kate-winslet
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyVen 28 Nov - 9:47

Ces photos sont magnifiques !!!!! cheers cheers
J'espère qu'il y en aura d'autres !!
http://www.eternal-kate.net
Iris

Iris

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyVen 28 Nov - 10:53

L'article est pas mal !
Moi aussi j'ai une preference pour la derniere photo ^^
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 4:47

C'est un peu hors-sujet mais je ne savais pas trop où placer cette info... Le magazine Empire Online vient de sortir et apparement, il y aurait un article sur Kate... vu la couverture (la colonne de doite du magazine)

J'espère que quelqu'un fera des scans du magazine sur le forum d'IMDB... J'ai envie de voir ce que c'est ! lol!
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 7:31

Ah oui en effet! Very Happy Ben oui il y aura sûrement quelqu'un pour scanner ca! ^^
Ils ont de la chance! Nous on a toujours rien dans nos magazines.
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 10:27

Cool !! J'ai hâte de voir les scans !!! cheers
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 11:07

J'ai trouvé un premier scan du magazine "Empire" avec une magnifique photo de "RR" !!
Voici le lien :

http://www.flyover-skyland.com/cpg1413/thumbnails.php?album=242
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 11:20

Ah merciii !! Very Happy Kate est belle dessus! I love you
Peut-être que il va y en avoir plus... On verra bien!
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 11:57

Oui, je pense qu'il y a un article spécial sur Kate ! Là c'est juste sur "Revolutionary Road" !
Je continue mes recherches ! Wink
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 12:15

Merci beaucoup d'avoir trouvé l'article Agathe, mais petit problème... le site me demande un mot de passe, j'ai essayé mon mot de passe pour m'identifier mais ça ne marche pas... Désolé de t'embêter, j'ai peu-être fait une mauvaise manip' ! Razz
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 12:18

Oui, j'ai vu qu'il y avait un problème, mais normalement c'est réglé maintenant ! Wink
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 12:27

Impeccable !!! Merci beaucoup, c'est du rapide en plus ! Wink
Sur le site de Empire Online, on peut voir quelques extraits de la revue... mais de mon côté, ça ne fonctionne pas... Voici le lien !!!

http://www.empireonline.com/magazine/

Et sinon, une très bonne nouvelle !!! Un membre du forum d'Imbd a vu dans l'émission E! News, qu'il y aura un tapis rouge organisé pour Kate et Léo... c'est certainement une avant première... elle aura lieu Lundi !!! Rien n'est confirmé... J'ai essayé de trouver la vidéo de l'émission qui disait ça mais la vidéo n'est pas encore en ligne pour l'instant !
J'espère qu'on aura des nouvelles rapidement et surtout, que ce n'est pas une rumeur ! Smile
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 12:33

C'est avec l'adresse que tu as donné Geoffrey que j'ai trouvé la photo de "RR", mais y'a pas l'article sur Kate malheureusement...

Pour le tapis rouge ça serait vraiment super !!!! cheers
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 12:39

Le lien ne marche pas pour moi, ça m'énerve ! Evil or Very Mad
Oui, comme tu le dis, ça serait vraiment super... on aurait de superbes photos et certainement plein d'autres news qui vont avec ! Very Happy
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptySam 29 Nov - 15:26

Apparement, ce n'est pas une avant-première comme je l'ai dit avant... mais selon un site sur Léonardo DiCaprio (http://simplyleonardodicaprio.com/), c'est en fait une interview de Kate et de Léo pour l'émission E! News !!! Ils seront interviewés dans l'émission du Lundi 1er Décembre !!! Je suis pressé de voir cette interview ! Ca serait vraiment super aussi s'ils montrent des nouveaux extraits de RR ! Very Happy
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyDim 30 Nov - 4:53

Wow!! Shocked Déjà?! Razz Tant mieux alors!
Je suis pressée de voir ca aussi !
Merci pour l'info alors! Very Happy
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyDim 30 Nov - 12:42

Les scans du Magazine anglais "Empire" sont disponibles sur ce site:

http://simply-leonardo.kazeo.com/

Malheureusement, les scans sont de mauvaise qualité, ce n'est pas évident de lire l'article !
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine EmptyDim 30 Nov - 13:25

Ah oui mince. =S
J'espère qu'on aura de la meilleure qualité après. j'arrive pas a lire non plus.No
Merci quand même! Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Interview Parade Magazine   Interview Parade Magazine Empty

Interview Parade Magazine
Page 1 sur 1