Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Kate mixes face make up.

AuteurMessage
vodianova

Kate mixes face make up. Empty
MessageSujet: Kate mixes face make up.   Kate mixes face make up. EmptyJeu 10 Nov - 12:38

Kate Winslet never uses just one shade of foundation.

The British actress has come to know a lot about make-up thanks to her glittering movie career. Wherever possible she likes to do her own face as she knows which cosmetics suit her and which to steer clear of.

"I rarely rely on one foundation - mixing two colours can make a big difference. I never use too much powder, only in the right areas [such as the T-zone]," she explained.

"I have peachy fuzz on my cheeks, so I have to be careful with powder."

Kate also loves fashion. She thinks carefully about what to wear for high-profile red carpet events and steers clear of anything which doesn't feel right.

In order to look good in pictures, the stunning star insists she has to feel at ease in her outfit.

"The comfort factor is all about the dress for me," she told the December edition of UK magazine InStyle.

"Recently, I was presenting an award and I wore a lovely white Narciso Rodriguez dress with black trim. It was gorgeous but it was terrifying. You can't hide a thing in white and if someone gets a bit merry with a glass of wine too close to you, you're absolutely done for. Then, they started serving dinner, and the first course was beetroot salad. I was terrified for the entire night, from start to finish."

Kate also has off days when she can't be bothered to look groomed. She often forgets to look after her feet in particular, but has a tip for making them look fresh in no time.

"There's nothing like red polish on toes. I don't have much time for pedicures, but if I haven't done anything to my feet for months and I look like a Neanderthal woman, a coat of red means you can somehow get away with anything," she laughed.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/woman/fashion-beauty/kate-winslet-mixes-face-makeup-16075662.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Kate mixes face make up.
Page 1 sur 1