Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Une de magazines

+29
Kate<3
Clara
Mathilde*
Yann
seb69
dr brown
Thierry
kellystreet_147
Lou *
Noëllie
franca
Simon
olkwa
vodianova
Mina Winslet
LovelyKate
berenice
fana-kate
Yuna
peteandco
nana
alicia753
claire*
Adeline
~ Eloïse ~
Emilie
Geoffrey
quillsat
Poeiti
33 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Suivant
AuteurMessage
vodianova

Une de magazines - Page 25 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyMer 7 Sep - 18:51

WOW WOW WOW! She is beautiful. cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyJeu 8 Sep - 1:06

J'ai ajouté les scans du magazine (malheureusement trop petits pour qu'on puisse lire l'article...) !
Je m'occupe d'ajouter le photoshoot dans quelques minutes ! Wink

http://www.eternal-kate.net/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=579
http://www.eternal-kate.net
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyJeu 8 Sep - 3:02

Ouais génial !!! cheers Elles sont vraiment superbe !
J'espère qu'on aura les scans en HQ maintenant pour pouvoir lire l'article. Smile
http://flyiing-thoughtss.tumblr.com/
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyJeu 8 Sep - 6:42

Génial pour le Shoot, en HQ en plus ! cheers J'ai vu le V Magazine la semaine dernière à la Fnac, Penélope Cruz était en Une. Donc, je vais certainement l'acheter ! Le shoot est tellement superbe en plus ! Mais je me demande : Pourquoi avaient-ils bloqué une rue pour le shoot V Magazine ?! lol! Y aura certainement d'autres magazines avec Kate j'espère !
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyJeu 8 Sep - 7:13

Ah bon ?! Tu l'as vu à la FNAC ? Je ne savais pas qu'ils vendaient des magazines !

Sinon, oui, il y aura d'autres magazines. Déjà Kate doit faire la Une du Harber's Bazaar du mois de novembre ! On verra les photos vers la mi-octobre je pense !
vodianova

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyJeu 8 Sep - 14:10

Here is the article/interview with Kate for V Magazine!

“THERE WAS A REAL FEARLESSNESS IN HER,” SAYS KATE WINSLET OF THE ICONIC ACTRESS, DAME ELIZABETH TAYLOR

“Which in old Hollywood perhaps didn’t feel quite as prevalent. Now, actors and actresses can bend the rules a lot. Back then, there did seem to be a rule book, and there was some expectation in terms of how glamorous women should look. There’s a sort of coolness and aloofness to the way [Elizabeth Taylor] would look in posed photographs. In candid snapshots she was really quite soft, and she would really screw up her face. I do that as well.”

Beauty standards, and antistandards, are on Winslet’s mind today. I’ve met her for coffee at a Chelsea café; she’s sleek and animated, a smart and chic city mom (and currently the face of St. John), wearing leggings, a blazer, and gold ballet flats. She is a professional, and she has little patience for the voracious tabloids that dominate English newsstands—particularly when it comes to her family. “A friend of mine had said they’d seen a picture of me and my children in some magazine or other,” she recalls. “And you could see both of the children’s faces very clearly. I said, ‘That’s not right, this is the U.K., you’re supposed to blur out the children’s faces.’” The experience led her down the dark path of Googling herself, “Which I have never done, because I can’t imagine anything more disgusting. And up popped this whole article: ‘I’m sick of Kate Winslet’s lies about weight loss and Botox.’ Please look at my face. Please study it. Look! Look!”

Appearances aside, the Oscar-winning star of The Reader—she’s had four nominations and is only 35—has never shied from putting herself out there, whether it’s furrowing her brow for a reporter or appearing girlishly psychotic (her debut, Heavenly Creatures), casually nude (Titanic and Little Children, among many others), or emotionally raw (in nearly every performance, the latest being HBO’s adaptation of Mildred Pierce). Now, with that long-awaited Oscar on the mantle—and after a challenging year in which she separated from the director Sam Mendes and faced the ensuing press scrutiny—she has come to feel another kinship with Taylor. “She was very strong in her head and in her heart, not just in the exterior, and I suppose I am,” says Winslet. “To me, she hid vulnerability fairly successfully, and I do that too. We all have vulnerable sides. I think for a long time I pretended I didn’t have one, and I definitely do. The last couple of years, I really had to pay attention to that. The great thing about acting is you can fling it all into the mix of the part.”

As for the latest catapults: Winslet has two big movies coming out this year, and she’s coming off great reviews for Mildred Pierce, the five-hour HBO adaptation of the classic ’40s novel and film. (Winslet still hasn’t seen the 1945 Joan Crawford original, claiming it would have put too much pressure on her.) The story—of a single mother who falls for the wrong man and sacrifices everything for her driven, ruthless daughter only to be betrayed by her—had personal resonance for Winslet, who grew up in a family of stage performers and could relate to both maternal support and youthful drive. “As a child, I was extremely self-sufficient,” she says. “At the age of 9, I knew I wanted to be an actress. I had that sort of determination that I can imagine, in a 9- or 10-year-old girl, for a parent must have been fairly disconcerting. ‘That’s what I’m going to do, you do know that?’ I didn’t know how on Earth I was going to pull any of that off, but I was just sure of it.”

Mildred also included another buzzy nude scene, which Winslet shared with Guy Pearce. “I hate it!” Winslet laughs on the subject of disrobing on-screen. “Listen, make no mistake, I just get on it. I just go in and say, ‘Oh fuck, let’s do it,’ and boom. If you complain about it or procrastinate, it’s not going to go away. It’s a profoundly bizarre thing to do. As actors, you talk about it all the time. You can be literally tangled in sheets, and you turn to the other actor and say, ‘What the fuck are we doing?’ Dear Mum, at work today, I had so-and-so’s left nutsack pressed against my cheek. It’s sort of unethical if you think about it in those terms.” In the past, she’s vowed she won’t do more nude scenes, “Which definitely makes me the hypocrite of the decade,” she says. “I’m just going to stop saying it.”

Her next project is Contagion, a Steven Soderbergh thriller about the breakout of a global pandemic. It features an ensemble cast including Matt Damon, Marion Cotillard, Jude Law, and Gwyneth Paltrow. Winslet plays an intelligence officer; she researched the part in military labs and at the Centers for Disease Control. “Everything I learned was terrifying,” she says. “Literally everything. There wasn’t one single thing that didn’t scare the living daylights out of me. And what’s interesting about these people is they don’t shake hands. I’m telling you, you will start questioning whether you want to shake hands with people. It’s definitely going to freak people out.”

After that, she’ll star in Carnage, alongside Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, and Christoph Waltz. Shot in Paris, it’s Roman Polanski’s adaptation of the lauded Broadway play God of Carnage, about two sets of parents who lock horns when one of their children bullies the other. “At first I thought it was almost wrong to put those characters on celluloid, because it had been done so brilliantly [on Broadway],” says Winslet. “I was really intimidated. We all were. One of the actors asked me, ‘How was Marcia Gay Harden? She was amazing, wasn’t she?’ And I would say, ‘Yes,’ and she’d say ‘Fuck, fuck, don’t tell me that. Tell me she sucked!’ ‘Well, she didn’t suck.’ ‘We’re screwed.’ We would say that all the time.” The Broadway production incorporated, among other things, a climactic vomiting scene. It’s been retained for the film version; Winslet gets to do the vomiting. “Projectile,” she clarifies, having just come from a looping session.

That work done, she’s taking some time off at her new home in the English countryside. “To tell you the truth, I’m at odds about being famous,” she says. “It’s very difficult to say that and not make it sound like I’m complaining or being ungrateful for what I have. But the truth is, gone are the days where you can just do your job and have your life. And when I’m not doing my job, I want not to be doing it. I don’t want to be in the public eye in those moments. I want to be able to give my children as normal a life as possible. They need to take the bus, the subway, muck around on the playground without having five paparazzi take their picture. I don’t want those memories for them. I didn’t sign up for that.”

Has she thought about an escape? “I haven’t,” says Winslet. “I don’t want to be running and hiding. That’s not me, that’s not who I am. I like being in the city. I like the diversity that my children are exposed to every day. I love the way their brains work. Joe [her son] turns to me the other day and says, ‘One day, I will have a girlfriend. But I might have a boyfriend. If I’m gay.’ He’s 7! And I said, ‘You might have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, darling.’ And he said, ‘Which would you prefer?’ And I said, ‘My love, that would be entirely up to you, and it doesn’t make any difference to me.’ But that he knows! It’s a real privilege. Talk about the best education.”

Among Winslet’s future plans: to play a man on-screen and do theater. But her Oscar recognition has not inspired particular confidence that she can take on any role. “I hope I’m shitting myself over the characters I play for the rest of my life,” she says. “Because the day I go, ‘Oh yeah, that’s going to be a piece of piss,’ why fucking bother? If you do that, you do not learn. I hope I’m always learning something. So I won an Oscar. It’s amazing. I’ve got that for the rest of my life for a performance I’m proud of. It nearly killed me. I’m really proud of the film. That’s it. Moving on.”
Very Elizabeth Taylor indeed.

http://www.vmagazine.com/2011/09/kate-winslet/?page=1

This is a great interview. I love what Kate says about Joe. It's ok to be straight or gay. Smile
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyJeu 8 Sep - 15:43

Great interview !! Thank you ! Yeah I liked what she said about Joe too Smile
And this "Among Winslet’s future plans: to play a man on-screen", imagine that ! Laughing
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyVen 9 Sep - 5:27

Le petit Joe m'a l'air d'être un sacré phénomène !! Razz

En tout cas, ce shoot de Kate en Elizabeth Taylor fait beaucoup parler de lui sur le net !! Certains suggèrent même que Kate devrait jouer Liz dans un éventuel futur biopic ! ça serait vraiment extraordinaire ! Et je vote pour Léo dans le rôle de Richard Burton ! Qui mieux que Kate et Léo pourraient interpréter cette histoire d'amour passionnée devenue presque mythique ?!!
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyVen 9 Sep - 15:16

Superbe Interview, merci beaucoup ! Very Happy J'adore la spontanéité de Kate dans les interviews. Le petit Joe a l'air d'être un sacré p'tit bout ! Razz
Ca serait vraiment marrant de voir Kate jouer le rôle d'un homme au cinéma, ça doit être un sacré challenge ! Du théâtre, oui, mais une tournée qui passe par la France surtout ! Razz Ou Londres grand maximum !
Agathe, je signe tout de suite pour un biopic avec Léo, tu penses bien ! lol!
quillsat

quillsat

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptySam 10 Sep - 0:37

bonjour, on peut le commander ce numero ou pas car c'est dure le trouver v magazine
http://memette014.skyrock.com/
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptySam 10 Sep - 4:32

Quillsat, tu peux certainement le trouver sur Ebay ! Je ne sais pas s'il y en a dans ta région, mais tu peux certainement le trouver à la Fnac. Sur Lille, il y a un coin presse dans la Fnac où tu peux trouver des magazines étrangers... j'ai vu le V Magazine, mais avec Penélope Cruz !
quillsat

quillsat

MessageSujet: re   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptySam 10 Sep - 4:34

sur ebay j'en ai trouve un mais payer 23€ port compris
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptySam 10 Sep - 4:44

Ouille, c'est cher ! Attends un p'tit peu, les prix vont certainement baisser !
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptySam 10 Sep - 4:59

J'ai jamais vu le coin presse à la FNAC ! C'est du côté des livres ?
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptySam 10 Sep - 5:06

Mais je t'assure que c'est vrai ! lol! Non, en fait, il y a un p'tit local au sein de la Fnac appellé "Fnac Presse" avec plein de revues dont une partie magazines étrangers.
Il y a aussi un Furêt du Nord sur Lille également avec un grand espace presse...
Les deux librairies (Fnac et Furêt du nord) sont immenses, Le Furet est étendu sur 6 étages !
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptySam 10 Sep - 5:23

Ah non, mais je te crois Geoffrey ! Lol ! C'est juste que ça m'intrigue car je ne l'ai jamais vu ! Razz
quillsat

quillsat

MessageSujet: re   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptySam 10 Sep - 5:39

vous l'avez trouvee vous
fana-kate

fana-kate

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyMar 20 Sep - 13:49

Kate est dans le grazia de ce mois çi, je sais pas si vous le saviez
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyMer 21 Sep - 6:57

Merci beaucoup pour l'info Chloé !! cheers

Je viens d'ajouter les scans dans la galerie :

http://www.eternal-kate.net/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=588
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyMer 21 Sep - 10:37

Magazine acheté !! cheers Merci pour l'info !
LovelyKate

LovelyKate

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyMar 27 Sep - 10:51

Kate on Glamour (Romania) October 2011

Une de magazines - Page 25 Kate-Winslet

http://www.muskurahat.pk/magazine-covers/kate-winslet-on-glamour-magazine-romania-october-2011.html/kate-winslet-8

Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyLun 3 Oct - 5:39

Kate en une du Harper's Bazaar UK du mois de novembre :

Une de magazines - Page 25 Hb111110

J'aime pas trop la couverture... Par contre la 1er photo du shoot est superbe :

http://www.eternal-kate.net/cpg14x/thumbnails.php?album=593
vodianova

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyLun 3 Oct - 5:40

Kate is on the cover of UK Harper's Bazaar! I just have one problem: TOO MUCH PHOTOSHOPPING! Mad

Une de magazines - Page 25 28ankzq

Une de magazines - Page 25 2i1gwv9

Part of the interview where Kate mentions divorce and relationships:

Kate Winslet has spoken for the first time of her divorce from Sam Mendes, and of her battle to rebuild her life.

Looking sultry with a Sixties edge in a glamorous photo shoot, the Oscar-winning actress told how she coped with the sadness by "soldiering on" - but that she now feels as if she is at the beginning of a "new narrative".

Winslet, 35, parted from the Reading-born stage and film director last year after seven years of marriage. They have a two-year-old son Joe, and Winslet said that although it had been "hard", they were focusing on raising him together.

The British star, who also has a 10-year-old daughter, Mia, from her first marriage to director and writer Jim Threapleton, told Harper's Bazaar UK: "One thing I will say about me and Sam is that it's fine, it's really fine. I'm not going to shit-fling, there's no point in even going there. It is what it is.

"We're grown-ups at the end of the day, and however hard it's been for me, it's been equally hard for him. And we have a child together who we both love - and raising him together, jointly and without any conflict, is absolutely key. It's the only way to do it, and I've really learned that with Mia."

She added: "As a woman, especially when you have children, one gets so good at soldiering on - almost too good. I probably had very few moments of allowing that sadness to emerge. I kept pushing it away, not even really sharing it a huge amount with friends. Because you know what it's like, as soon as you open that can of worms, it's so f***ing big, you wish you'd never taken the goddamn lid off."

She revealed she had to film a divorce scene in Mildred Pierce - the acclaimed HBO TV series for which she won a best actress Emmy last month - on the day the first stage of her divorce to Mendes came through, admitting: "So that scene is nothing to do with acting."

She also told how she was "nervous" before her character Mildred's sex scene with Bert, played by Guy Pearce, because it was "such a profoundly bizarre thing to do with one's life".

Since she and Mendes, 46, announced their separation Winslet has had an on-off romance with model Louis Dowler and more recently she has been linked to Richard Branson's nephew Ned Rocknroll, after spending time together on Necker where the actress carried Branson's 90-year-old mother to safety when a blaze ripped through the Virgin chief's Caribbean island home.

She added of the sex scene: "There's a woman with a heart, a soul and a genuine capacity for emotion, having not been truly touched for years. I can really relate to that scene...  because it's part of life - sex, lovemaking, those glorious moments of passion between two people.

"To be beautiful, in these moments - that's the power of genuine longing and intensity, and I crave those feelings in life, those experiences. That's why I've never needed drugs; I've avoided druggy, boozy circles of people. I don't need anything synthetic to get that sense of elation... I feel I'm just at the beginning of a new narrative, and it's incredibly exciting."

Winslet, whose new film Contagion is set to b released this month, insisted the separation had not affected Joe and Mia, saying that it helped that she had "been through it before" when she and Threapleton parted.

She said: "There's no way that I'm going to allow my children to be f***ed up because my marriages haven't worked out. I so wish that that wasn't the case - that that hadn't happened in my life. But it has, so I will make the best of it - and I am."
vodianova

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyLun 3 Oct - 5:44

Poeiti we posted at the same time. Razz
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 EmptyLun 3 Oct - 5:52

Yes, it's happened a lot !! Razz
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Une de magazines   Une de magazines - Page 25 Empty

Une de magazines
Page 25 sur 42Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Suivant