Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Photos Kate Instyle

+6
Jenilly
peteandco
~ Eloïse ~
Adeline
atreyu
Emilie
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Emilie

Emilie

Photos Kate Instyle Empty
MessageSujet: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 10:00

Photos de Kate dans le magazine Instyle
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Emilie

Emilie

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 10:03

Les photos de kate dans le magazine Instyle.

Elle est ravissante ! Very Happy Kate, we love you !

Photos Kate Instyle 1232146190_010909_winslet02_400x400

Photos Kate Instyle 1232146206_010909_winslet03_400x400

Photos Kate Instyle 1232146230_010909_winslet04_400x400

Photos Kate Instyle 1232146249_010909_winslet05_400x400

Photos Kate Instyle 1232146266_010909_winslet06_400x400
atreyu

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 11:54

Il y a toutes ces photos dans le magazine en question ou c'est tiré du net?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 12:48

Toutes ces photos sont tirees du magazines. Voici l'interview+scans en grand formats.

January 15, 2009

There is really one thing you need to know about Kate Winslet.

When she was a girl growing up in Reading, England, her family would often go camping. For the long drive, “in a clunky car that normally broke down twice,” Mum would hand out “sucky sweets,” in a game to see who could make theirs last the longest. And so Anna, the eldest Winslet daughter, would let the candy dissolve ever so slowly, her heart set on winning.

But not Kate. “My sister would have a small sliver for an hour!” the actress recalls in mock frustration, as she sits in the New York City office of her husband, director Sam Mendes. Winslet’s attitude toward the world of hard candy has not changed. “I crunch immediately/’ she says flatly, then smiles. “And then I have to have another one straightaway.”

Kate Winslet is, at heart, a cruncher. It’s a telling metaphor for the enthusiastic but no-nonsense way the 33-year-old mother of two lives, feels and works—evenhow she dresses. Self-aware, funny and frank, Winslet knows her strengths and weaknesses and happily tosses them all in one pile.

Her strengths are familiar to us all. She is one of Hollywood’s most talented and versatile actresses, whose roles have ranged from Marianne Dashwood in Sense and Sensibility (1995) and Ophelia in Hamlet (1996) to the punk-haired Clementine who so memorably tortured Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004).

Even further proof of her talents is now onscreen in two incredible Golden Globe-nominated performances, in Revolutionary Road and The Reader. Either film (or both) could yield a long-overdue Oscar win (she has been nominated five times, a record for someone her age). In Revolutionary Road, directed by Mendes, Winslet plays April Wheeler, who moves to the suburbs with her husband (played by Titanic co-star Leonardo DiCaprio) and tries in vain to adapt to, then escape, the repressive mores of1950s small-town life. The Reader, also full of nuance, is again a tour de force for Winslet. The film’s narrative begins in 1950s Germany with an affair between a teenage boy and a mysterious and withdrawn older woman. Almost a decade later, the young man attends a war-crimes trial of concentration-camp guards and is stricken to see that one of them is his beloved Hanna.

As these plot lines suggest, both roles were grueling. April Wheeler and Hanna Schmitz are characters who are holding themselves in so tightly, albeit in different ways, that their emotions only leak out as if through cracks. The results are spellbinding.

But in spite of being able to tap into this uncommon talent, Winslet does not hold herself apart, like some creature living in the Garbosphere; she’s famously down-to-earth. There’s not a slice of baloney— or a shot of Botox—in her chemical makeup. “When I watch the film, I’m so thrilled by our foreheads,” she says, referring to herself and DiCaprio in Revolutionary Road. Since when is a forehead a thrill? Since the brows of certain actresses were rendered immobile by Botox. Winslet’s eyebrows go up, down, this way and that— which she is more than happy to demonstrate. “They really do! They’re supposed to move. I’m very proud of that.”

And though she has a career’s worth of dramatic—some might say lofty—roles on her resume, in person Winslet still retains plenty of the sexy, girlish, ax-wielding charm that made her an overnight sensation 12 years ago—when a certain ship sank on her. And she is so adamant about keeping her head screwed on, that one of the few things that irritate her is to be referred to as a movie star.

“Please don’t call me that,” she says. “I don’t feel like a movie star in my life at all, and I don’t particularly think I behave like one. I don’t have my own plane. I don’t have a chef or a trainer. To me, you’re a movie star only during the time when you’re at the Academy Awards or at an important glamorous event. It’s very much a hat that you wear, and as soon as the event’s over, the hat comes off. I’m back to being me and being Mummy, and that’s my priority.”

Not that Winslet is totally averse to glamour. “I know that stepping out on the red carpet is something a lot of people in the world would give their right arm to experience,” she says, “and I’m always very aware of that feeling of, How lucky am I?” And it’s not exactly as if she’s existing off the grid in Idaho. She lives in New York City’s fashionable West Chelsea with Mendes and their 5-year old son, Joe, and Mia, Winslet’s 8-year-old daughter from a previous marriage.

But even in such swank surroundings, she spends most of her time fussing over her children and their various schedules, cooking, and nipping upstairs to the roof for the occasional cigarette. (She rolls her own.) Being pampered isn’t a natural impulse or desire for her.

“I am useless in my own life at taking care of myself, like hanging up my own clothes,” she says, laughing. “There’s always a pile of my things, and yet everyone else’s stuff is where it should be.” She’s not on a first-name basis with a single fashion designer, she’s not planning her own fashion line or fragrance, and she doesn’t swan around the local It restaurants. “Literally, the one maybe celeb-y thing I do is the occasional facial. That is the only indulgent thing, where I just lie there and relax for an hour. You can’t answer the phone. You can’t get up and make soup. You’ve just got to lie there and have somebody make you feel nice.”

Winslet’s protestations that she’s not “a movie star” are marked enough that they could almost be read as reverse snobbery. But it’s more that Winslet feels like she doesn’t quite belong in that glamour world she only strolls into from time to time. Studying a picture of herself and her fellow actress Cate Blanchett, both of them ravishing in blue gowns at the 2007 Palm Springs International Film Festival, Winslet says drily, “I look and I think, Yeah, Cate’s a glamorous movie star, and then I see me and I think, Well, I’m sort of nearly there, I’m playing the part.”

It’s a feeling of long standing. “I think our own perception of ourselves is really formed to its fullest extent in the teenage years,” Winslet says. “For me that time was great, but I was overweight till I was about 16, and I was teased for it. I was very physically insecure for a really long time, so stepping out of that as an adult has been a really big deal.”

Now, with a figure many women would die (or at least diet) for, Winslet says she doesn’t work much at it and, more important, doesn’t think much about it, which in itself is a greater achievement than her sinuous curves. “I am comfortable in my own skin,” she says. “It really isn’t even an issue.” Still, she does wish that other people could get over it as well. Photographed nearly naked and looking quite lovely for a recent magazine cover story, Winslet came in for a bout of unkind treatment from the Fleet Street wolf pack. “There was some speculation in the British press—’Has she been under the airbrush again?’ It really kind of got to me,” she says. “What’s the big deal? If I’m looking good at the moment, just let me look good already! Don’t have a go at me just because I’m not the fat person you always thought I was going to be.”

For the record, Great Britain, Winslet is a lot lovelier than even she cares to admit, a fact attested to not just in person but in the clingy fashions and nude scenes in her two latest films. (With characteristic self-deprecation, she says, “They did a hell of a lighting job, I’ll tell you.”) When it comes to her offscreen fashion, Kate, looking relaxed in a Topshop jacket, a white T-shirt and jeans, admits to feeling clueless. “As a child I was a total tree climber, an overalls wearer,” she says. “I collected sticks and marbles, put feathers in my hair, never had shoes on, was always bumping myself, scraping my knees.” To hear her tell it, those carefree and messy days of youth still influence her signature style—or lack thereof, which she insists is the case. “I so wish I did have one, but no,” she says, collapsing in laughter. “I just don’t, and I do actually try, but I don’t. Whatever works, whatever looks good on the day. And sometimes whatever’s clean.”

So maybe Winslet wouldn’t use the word “fashionable,” “elegant” or “chic” to describe herself. But the funny and sharp actress lives life to the fullest at home and at work. She doesn’t want to let the candy dissolve in her mouth; she wants to crunch it and have another.

All in all, it looks like a pretty sweet ride.

Photos Kate Instyle 20090200_instyle001

Photos Kate Instyle 20090200_instyle002

Photos Kate Instyle 20090200_instyle003

Photos Kate Instyle 20090200_instyle004

Photos Kate Instyle 20090200_instyle005

Photos Kate Instyle 20090200_instyle006

Photos Kate Instyle 20090200_instyle007

Photos Kate Instyle 20090200_instyle008

Photos Kate Instyle Instyle_fashions
Adeline

Adeline

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 13:10

j'aime beaucoup les photos avec son espèce de blouson qui brille Razz
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeybeeChannel
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 13:33

Le probleme avec le nom de famille de Kate, c'est le Win qui incite a pleins de deformations sur son nom de la part de la tendre presse anglaise! lol! L'annee derniere, ils l'apellaient Kate Winless ( "Kate sans prix"), a present ils ont trouve un autre moyen plus sympa de l'appeler : Kate Winsalot ("Kate gagne beaucoup"), ce qui a quasimment le meme prononciation que son nom a l'anglaise (prononcer Winsleutte)!Pas mal!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect Very Happy
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 13:43

Moi j'aime beaucoup les photos avec la robe noir! Very Happy I love you
Merci pour l'interview Elodie!

Ah oui c'est vrai qu'avec son nom, on peut faire des jeux de mot! lol! J'y ai pensé en plus lundi. "Tiens dans Winslet, y'a WIN". Razz
http://flyiing-thoughtss.tumblr.com/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 14:41

C'est un nom porte bonheur pour Kate! Nous on la connait de ce nom la, mais etant mariee c'est Kate Mendes sur les papiers! lol!
peteandco

peteandco

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyVen 16 Jan - 16:42

merci beaucoup pour ces superbes photos!
j'aime beaucoup celles de la robe noire, et c'est vrai que celles avec le blousons ne sont pas mal non plus!

Kate, we love you !
Emilie

Emilie

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptySam 17 Jan - 1:50

Compliquer tout ça lol ^^
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptySam 17 Jan - 4:37

the English Rose a écrit:
C'est un nom porte bonheur pour Kate! Nous on la connait de ce nom la, mais etant mariee c'est Kate Mendes sur les papiers! lol!

Ouais c'est vrai n'empêche! Very Happy ca serait marrant de l'appeler comme ca un jour! Razz Pour voir la réaction!
Winslet c'est un peu comme un "nom de scène".
Jenilly

Jenilly

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyLun 19 Jan - 15:48

Et ben, ils s'en donnent à coeur joie !! En tout cas, sur les photos je la trouve vraiment extra méga belle Surprised y a pas à dire, elle a une classe folle !!!
http://beautiful-intentions.com
quillsat

quillsat

MessageSujet: re   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyMar 20 Jan - 1:50

sympa les scans
http://memette014.skyrock.com/
Poeiti
Admin
Poeiti

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptySam 7 Mar - 9:24

Apparemment Kate a lu le "In Style" où elle est en couverture... Regardez attentivement la photo ci-dessous et vous comprendrez pourquoi je dis ça :

http://www.flyover-skyland.com/cpg1413/displayimage.php?album=283&pos=6
http://www.eternal-kate.net
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyDim 8 Mar - 3:28

lol! Tu as vraiment l'oeil Agathe ! Razz J'avais pas du tout fait gaf au magazine sur le canapé !
Elle a dû certainement vouloir ce qu'on a écrit à son sujet !

J'aime bien cette photo sinon !! Ca m'étonne pas qu'elle s'entendent bien toutes les deux... à la cérémonie des Césars, c'était un phénomène Emma Thompson, elle m'a fait penser à Kate tout au long de la soirée ! (en plus, ils avaient parlé de "Sense And Sensibility" ! Razz )
Iris

Iris

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyDim 8 Mar - 4:22

Ah oui en effet t'as l'oeil Agathe ! ^^
C'est vrai que c'était un phénomene à elle toute seule la Emma Thompson! Elle était excellente! Ca fait plaisir de voir qu'elles s'entendent super bien après toutes ses années!
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyDim 8 Mar - 4:28

Je suis d'accord, à elle seule, Emma Thompson a mis l'ambiance dans la salle !! J'avais adoré son monologue quand elle a expliqué sa rencontre avec Dustin Hoffman ! lol! Elle était dans son truc, et j'ai bien aimé la chute de son histoire ! lol! (quand elle explique qu'elle était très excitée de rencontrer Dustin à l'intérieur d'elle même mais qu'à l'extérieur, elle faisait comme si de rien n'était ! Razz )
On dirait que c'est une deuxième mère pour Kate ! Je crois que Kate devait être la petite protégée d'Emma sur le tournage de Raison et Sentiments ! Ca serait marrant de les voir ensemble dans un autre film !!
~ Eloïse ~
Super Modérateur
~ Eloïse ~

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyDim 8 Mar - 7:16

Ah oui en effet y'a le magazine sur le canapé! ^^ Ah moins que c'est Emma Thompson qui l'avait parce que Kate n'est pas trop du genre a lire ses propres interviews. Smile
J'ai adoré aussi Emma Thompson aussi Césars! Sur le journal TV le lendemain, j'crois même qu'ils ont dit que c'était elle, Dustin Hoffman, Sean Penn... qui ont marqué le soirée! ^^
Mais c'est géniale qu'elle et Kate s'entendent toujours aussi bien depuis S&S! Au Golden Globes, Emma était a la table a côté de Kate et on l'a voit parler a Kate quand elle gagne! Very Happy
Geoffrey
Super Modérateur
Geoffrey

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle EmptyDim 8 Mar - 7:35

Oui, les deux fois où Kate a gagné, Emma Thompson s'est levée et lui a dit 2-3 mots !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Photos Kate Instyle   Photos Kate Instyle Empty

Photos Kate Instyle
Page 1 sur 1